Digital marketing benefits
If your customers are online, then you need to be online. Here are a few recent findings from AdAge:
- 77% of consumers say they interact with brands on Facebook primarily through reading posts and updates from the brands
- 17% say they interact with brands by sharing experiences and news stories with others about the brand
- 13% post updates about brands they like
- 56% of consumers said they are more likely to recommend a brand to a friend after becoming a fan on Facebook
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter
- 43% of all online consumers are social media fans or followers
In 2014, mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage and already, last year, more than 50% of all “local” searches are done from a mobile device.
What these stats illustrate is that having a website should just be the beginning of your online marketing efforts. Mobile phones, tablets, TVs and gaming consoles are all connected to the Internet, giving consumers unprecedented access to entertainment, and giving you remarkable new opportunities to reach new customers and grow your business.
Traditional product marketing should now be complimented by relationship marketing. You need to build closer relationships with your clients, and reach out to new ones. The Red Building Group will show you how, giving you the tools and the expertise to use new media to leverage old-school marketing techniques, like word-of-mouth referrals, targeted incentives, and stellar customer service.