The iPhone – the game changing device that launched a new industry – runs the world’s most advanced mobile operating system. With its easy-to-use interface, amazing features, and rock-solid stability, iOS is the foundation of iPhone and iPad. The technologies and features built into iOS keep it years ahead of the competition.
When you launch an app for iPhone or iPad, you’ll gain access to a vast market of U.S. and international customers. And with an exceptionally entertaining and informative app designed by The Red Building Group, your app will deliver your message — or that of your client’s — to increase brand engagement and sales.
The Red Building Group advantage
When you select an app developer, it’s important to choose a firm with experience. Since 2008, our software engineers have been working in iPhone’s native development language to deliver entertaining and informative apps for sale in the iTunes App Store. With apps available for purchase, and with multiple years of experience consulting on a variety of app projects, The Red Building Group offers precision development and the marketing expertise to make your app project a success.
A few of our iOS development specialties include implementing these features:
- Camera and photo library
- Address book
- Tab-based navigation
- Push notification
- Web interfaces
- Data storage and retrieval
Whether you’re an agency representing several clients, or you want to develop an app for your own business, The Red Building Group will work with you to deliver stunning results. Here are a few points to consider as you create your killer app idea:
- What is the purpose of the app?
- Has another company developed a similar product?
- What are the reviewers saying about your competitors’ apps?
- What features will you include?
- Based on Apple’s guidelines, is it possible to include all the features you want?
- How should you price your product?
- What will you do to market your app?
- How often should you upgrade?
- How will you handle tech support?
Having answered these questions for our own app products and for others, The Red Building Group can guide you through the project cycle, from planning to launch to upgrades.
Get started today!
Begin to transform your app concept into reality with these steps:
2) After we receive your creative brief, we’ll contact you within one business day to discuss your project.
3) Once we’ve gathered your requirements for the project, we’ll send you a customized proposal to review. Proposals include app features, project timeline, and pricing.
4) After we set project parameters, we start coding! You’ll be able to check the progress of the project at our secure client website, and of course we’ll be communicating with you along the way to keep you up-to-date and answer any of your questions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.